Running events are great fun – here are some of our favourite events throughout Oz in 2017. From 1km fun runs through to full length marathons, there’s an event for every fitness level, in every state! Pick an event, sign up and get your friends, family or work colleagues involved for a fun day of fitness while supporting some great charities!
We’ve got everything you need to be prepared – from your guide to pre-race and race-day nutrition, to a stack of free 12WBT recipes to keep you powering through to the finish line. Left your training til the last minute? Don’t panic! This blog post has you covered.
Also read: Yes, You CAN Have Fun Running!
2017 Running Events
- Canberra running festival, Canberra
- Greater Bank Dubbo Fun Run, Dubbo, NSW
- Run for the Kids, Melbourne
- Irabina Superhero Fun Run, Melbourne
- Australian Outback Marathon, Uluru
- The King of the Mountain Festival, Pomona, Queensland
- The Age Run, Melbourne
- Perth half marathon, Perth
- Sun Herald City to Surf, Sydney
- The Athlete’s Foot Adelaide Marathon Running Festival, Adelaide
- The Bendigo Bank Coffs Harbour Running Festival, Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Wild Earth Coastal High 50 Ultra Trail Run, Gold Coast
- Melbourne Marathon Festival, Melbourne
- Great Barrier Reef Marathon Festival, Port Douglas, Queensland