Peanut butter is a great way to add some healthy fat and protein to a slice of toast (well, any recipe really!) This nutty brekky toast topper recipe is sweet and delicious, and perfect served with a cup of tea.
Banana & Peanut Butter Toast Topper
- 1 Serve
- 5 min prep time
- 308 Cal / serve
- 1 Slice Wholegrain Bread (40g), thick slice
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter, No Added Sugar or Salt (20g)
- ½ Banana (51g), sliced
- 5g Walnuts
- ½ Teaspoon Honey (3g)
- Slice up your banana and place toast in the toaster
- When the toast is cooked, spread with peanut butter
- Top with banana, walnuts and a drizzle of honey
- Using fresh wholegrain loaf bread (from your local bakery or from the bakery section of the supermarket) will add extra flavour and freshness.
For more information on our other tasty, nutritious toast topper recipes, or any of our 12WBT recipes, visit our 12WBT nutrition page here.